Sunday, July 4, 2010

Slow Sunday

What a great day. The sun's been shining and it's warm outside. Took the kids swimming at our local pool with my best friend and her baby- we all had a great time and my smallest one had a great nap afterward.

I found a wonderful piece of furniture at ValuVillage on Friday. It looks like a chest of drawers, but the top two drawers don't open-instead you open the top of the chest and you have a disguised cedar chest. The bottom two drawers are shallow but are also lined with/made of cedar. I love it. The only downside of the whole thing is that the staff at the store managed to scratch the top of it fairly badly between Friday and Saturday, when I picked it up. I was thinking about refinishing it anyway.

Pizza's coming out of the oven in a few. Kids are watching classic Sailor Moon. Hubby's got his eyebrows knit together, pondering his latest blog post or some such thing I guess. Happy July 4th to my American friends. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment